Jonah was the smallest of the octuplets; they were born nine weeks premature on Jan. 26 at a Kaiser Permanente hospital.
While initially hailed as a miraculous birth, the public's opinion of Suleman turned sour once it was revealed that she already had six children, and that all 14 were produced via in vitro fertilization, with Suleman a single mom.
The full list of her children, with the octuplets at the bottom of the list (in order of birth) is (last name is the surname of the sperm donor, who was the father of all of the children):
- 7-year-old Elijah Makai Solomon (boy)
- 6-year-old Amerah Yasmeen Solomon (girl)
- 5-year-old Joshua Jacob Solomon (boy)
- 3-year-old Aiden Solomon (boy)
- 2-year-old Calyssa Arielle Solomon (girl, twin)
- 2-year-old Caleb Kai Solomon (boy, twin)
- Noah Angel Solomon - male; 2 lbs 8 oz
- Maliyah Angel Solomon - female; 2 lbs 2 oz
- Isaiah Angel Solomon - male; 3 lbs 1 oz
- Nariyah Angel Solomon - female; 2 lbs 3 oz
- Makai Angel Solomon - male; 1 lbs 12 oz
- Josiah Angel Solomon - male; 2 lbs 9 oz
- Jeremiah Angel Solomon - male; 1 lb 13 oz
- Jonah Angel Solomon - male; 2 lbs 7 oz
How capitalistic of her! How does it make you feel knowing this woman, who seems to be in need of some help (and I don't mean babysitting), could end up wealthy?