Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hudgens story just won't die

This story just won't die. First Vanessa Hudgens was forced to admit the nude photos posted to the Web were indeed her - and speculation ran rampant that Disney was going to drop her. Then, after she apologized, Disney stated they were not dumping her, and that they were backing their "High School Musical" star. Now reports have emerged that indicate that the nude photo in question previously - wasn't the first time.

People magazine reports that a source close to the situation has said that two years ago Hudgens sent "suggestive" pictures to Drake Bell, star of the Nickelodeon show "Drake and Josh." This was prior to Hudgens "stardom."

Bell's rep, Jill Fritzo, said "Drake says he never received those photos."

No reaction from Disney at this point, and of course this story is still all unsubstantiated.

4 comments:

Sweetapplecreamcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetapplecreamcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetapplecreamcake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweetapplecreamcake said...

I really do like vanessa and I understand that she made a mistake but that isnt the way to go.She has all of these kid fans that look up to her. I know that she is at that age where she is grown,but for all the small kids that look up to her what do you think they are thinking, the probably think thats ok to do that but its not. Vanessa is saying that she made a mistake and regret it, but I think she doesnt regret it I think that if it wouldnt of got out then she would still be taking those pictures. Vanessa Im 17 and I still like you but I cant even look at you the same.